Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Free-Standing Pop-UP Birthday Wishes

I'm struggling to come up with masculine birthday cards for our son & my stepson, who were born on the same day in December, sixteen years apart! I resorted to my favorite pop-up card. My husband's comment on this card was that it was "kind of juvenile", so I guess I'll give it to our son, who's sixteen years more juvenile than his older brother -- LOL!!! We have 4 kids between us, his daughter & son & our son, all born in December and our daughter in mid-January, so I struggle each year at this time to come up with cards for them, along with getting my Christmas cards mailed "in a timely fashion"! Sigh! Luckily, none of the kids are very picky, so it's really my issue, not theirs! Actually, the card we sent 10 days ago to my husband's daughter has never arrived, so I'm really frustrated this year! Hopefully, this won't become a trend!!!
Paper: WeRMemoryKeepers Coppered Out - Rivets, Tiles & Corks
Stamp: Hero Arts
Embellishments: Making Memories Metal Washers; Tandy Leather
Tools: Stampin'Up Punch

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I love it Marge! don't think it is Juvenile at all!!! (sorry Rob) I love the design & the colors of it!! It's very artsy :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin