Tuesday, December 23, 2008

White/Silver Elegance

I just loved this elegant Papertrey Ink card when I saw it and I spent hours trying to find the website where it was originally posted. Finally went back to the Design Team's blogs & it's here on Lauren Meader's post! You do have to scroll down about half way, as it's a long post! Why it doesn't show up on the Papertrey Gallery for Silent Night, I'll never know, but I just loved her design! So I totally cased it once I received my Silent Night set from PTI and wanted to share it with those who may have missed it! I certainly had a very diffficult time re-finding it!!! It's very pretty in real life, but if you click on it and enlarge the photo, I think it helps! I ended up only making one of this exact card since I cut my list down this year, but may make more next year!
Paper: PTI's Shimmer (white) & silver cardstock scrap; vellum from stash
Stamps: PTI's Silent Night
Tools: Wizard & Nestabilities

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

case or not it is a gorgeous card, very elegant.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin