Monday, January 28, 2008

Simple Valentine's Day Card




As I've mentioned, been struggling to create anything post-worthy, but decided to just throw this out there, even though I'm far from crazy about it. What happened here was that I'd grabbed these little expoxy Valentine's stickers in a rush & mainly because they were $1.19 @ Michaels Arts & Crafts, only to discover aftert I got home, that they are actually little "speech bubbles". So I decided I'd fix that by just clipping it off, only to find it didn't look quite right & looked like it wasn't sticking in that area. My next solution (short of tossing the whole card in the trash) was to add glitter around the sticker, since there was already glitter on the hearts paper. So, there you have it!!! ;-}

Paper: K & Company's Smitten, Martha Stewart's Camellia Pink, and white cardstocks

Ribbon: Martha Stewart's Valentine Ribbon Pack

3 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

Gwen said...

Hey...I have that paper..it's so pretty. I see nothing wrong with this card...I think it is just darling! I have been cleaning all day...I do have a card to post...don't really like it,so not sure if I will.

Marge said...

C'mon Gwen; I posted one I wasn't really crazy about & 2 of you have already liked it! Just go for it & post it already!!! ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin