Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #138: Christmas in July

Sue on our My Sheri Crafts DT has asked this go-round that we make a Christmas in July project with lots of layers, so mine has six.

I started with the lightest shade of green for my A2 card base and then stamped three layers on darkest green to lightest with JustRite's Merry Christmas BG Cling Stamp and cut with Spellbinders' A2 Matting Basics. Finishing off this simple card I added the small tree from Spellbinders' Fanciful Holiday set decorated with red gems, sparkly gold star and Stickles snow.

Hope you'll join us with your many-layered Christmas in July project @ My Sheri Crafts challenge -- why not -- you'll have one more crossed off the list for Christmas 2014!  ;-)

6 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Marge,
Wow this is a stunner. Just love all your layers you have done the challenge proud. Like the way you have kept to the same colour but differing shades. Fab stamps too.
Sue

2amscrapper said...

great monochromatic green! I especially like that lacy die mat. Helene gdt

Sandy Palmer said...

Wow, you did a fantastic job on all that stamping! Love how you did that tree as well! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Dawn said...

Marge I love all your layers, what a fantastic project!
Hugs
Dawn xx

P.G. Lamb said...

Absolutely stunning, Marge! I am just feasting my eyes on that adorable tree!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin