Tuesday, June 26, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #075: Color Challenge

For JustRite's color challenge which ends tomorrow, I decided to do keep my birthday card fairly clean and simple. My focal floral image is from JustRite's Botanical Medallions & Banners stamp set and my sentiment from All Occasion Nested Sentiments (retired).

After coloring my image with Copics, I die cut with Spellbinders' Classic Oval die and added it with foam tape to a larger DCWV aqua oval. These pieces are then attached to diagonal-striped paper from DCWV's Mango Frost mat stack with JustRite's Nested Oval Medallion Labels and edged with Dried Marigold Distress Ink.
After threading my Fancy Pants ribbon between my image layers, I added Recollections border gems for accent.

You still have until 6:00 PM CDT Wednesday to enter this color challenge!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

OH WOW!! This is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! I just LOVE it's simplicity and elegance...Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Mary Jo said...

Marge I have to agree with Sheri. You really came through on this one. Way to go.

kathi17 said...

Oh Marge, this is beautiful. Really really beautiful. You would definitely deserve to be one of the winners with this card!

Sandy Palmer said...

I also agree with Sheri, this is really beautiful Marge!!!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous Marge, love how you used the border gems too!

Joann said...

Very lovely card, your coloring is fabulous!

April said...

This is so pretty! I love the swirls. Great job!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Marge....thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog. Your card is gorgeous! The bling is the perfect touch! You did a great job with these colors!

Sue Lelli said...

How GORGEOUS! LOVE the oval with the PRETTY flower and those gem flourishes are just FABULOUS, Marge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin