Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey & Pinterest: Masculine Valentine Card

Front of Card
My Papertrey challenge inspiration came from the adorable birdie card created by Heather Nichols shown below, which I found here (3rd from left) on Pinterest. It's a FAV place of mine to hang out & peruse the unbelievable inspiration!
I wanted to create a masculine Valentine card and I'm not one who can use any pink or frilly items on my guy cards! I think this will fit the bill perfectly since it's for a close family member.
Inside of Card
I've used Papertrey's Kraft, True Black & Pure Poppy CS; Bitty Box Basics Smokey Shadow DP; and "Forever" from Everyday Classics stamp set.
Other products include red twill tape, black button and black twine from my stash, as well as JustRite Alpha stamps on the inside to complete my sentiment, and Spellbinders' Nested heart die.

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

OOOH! I LOVE this Marge. It is just so perfectly masculine! LOVE how you did the sentiment on the inside, too! Great shading on your heart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin