Wednesday, February 22, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #066: Sketch

The JustRite Friday Challenge that ends tonight was to follow the provided sketch. For my entry I've used My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found Market Street DP pad because I LOVE the colors and seem to be wearing and creating using aqua/strawberry shades a lot lately!  Plants are bursting into bloom and putting me in a spring mood here, along with allergies due to lack of rain & high pollen counts!
Today I've used JustRite's Grandma's Doilies to stamp my large scalloped circle (SBs Classic Scallop Circles) and my sentiment and border from JR's You're So Sweet onto Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream CS using their Berry Sorbet & Ocean Tides inks. I stamped JR's Lace Border onto Vellum, topped with a row of My Mind's Eye aqua gems, and placed that embellishment just above my bottom edge which was cut using Spellbinders' Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities. After I added a couple more aqua gems on my sentiment and Martha Stewart ribbon/bow to finish off my card (PTI's Aqua Mist CS), it's ready to be sent to someone "Just Because"!!!


5 comments:

Sheri said...

These colors are GORGEOUS! I vove the stamps you chose and all the little touches of bling! SO PRETTY! Looks like a winner to me!

Mary Jo said...

Marge a very pretty card. It has that touch of spring that we all need when a snow storm for us is in the forecast.

1CardCreator said...

Pretty card, gorgeous papers!

Beate said...

Gorgeous layering and card!
Hugs and smiles

Lynn said...

Such a pretty card! I'm always drawn to the glitz of crystals and gemstones :)Congratulation on your win!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin