Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #78: Love is in the Air!

This week our My Sheri Crafts Challenge is: Love is in the Air! We want to see TWO Hearts on your project, as not only is Valentine's Day fast approaching, but February is also Heart Month -- pretty fitting, huh?! What better reason to whip up a few creations in your favorite colors and join us at MSC?!
For my card, I chose to work with Spellbinders' Nested Hearts, Heart Circles and Elegant Posts dies, as well as their silver craft foil. I'd forgotten it's rather difficult to photograph the shiny craft foil, as well as the detail embossing on my beautiful velvet paper. Hopefully if you click on the photo it will show better. Otherwise, you'll just have to trust me that it's pretty IRL -- LOL! Did you notice that 'heart' shape in the Elegant Post die? Just love that little element!
My sentiment is from Paptrey Ink's Mixed Messages, the gemstone heart and silver pearls are from my stash and a Fiskars' border punch was used along the bottom.
Now we'd LOVE to have you share the love with us at My Sheri Crafts by uploading your creation too!!!

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Marge! Love the metallic die cut pieces!

Charlotte said...

Oh Marge, This is just so pretty. I love the borders and the rounded corners. The metallic paper just gives the card such an elegnt look. So pretty!
Charlotte
MSC DT

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Marge!

Glenda said...

Beautiful card Marge! Love the pretty dies and the foil! So many pretty details!
Glenda

Sarah said...

Marge this is just gorgeous! I love the effect of the foil. And yes, I did notice the heart in the post cut! :)

Sandy Palmer said...

Both your Valentine cards are fabulous! Wonderful job Marge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin