Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mehndi Medallion Thank You

If you've not yet seen this fabulous Mehndi Medallion acrylic stamp set by Papertrey Ink, you are truly missing out. It consists of the large medallion used here on my CAS card, 2 medium-sized medallions, a small one and 2 tiny ones, a total of 6 stamps for a mere $5 investment! I'd have purchased it even if it had been $15 or $24 just because the samples I've seen on Nichole's blog and the Papertrey Forum are amazing, but for such a teeny price tag, it's beyond a bargain. I think this is one set I may "wear out" in a short time -- LOL!
Today I've paired the medallion stamped in Aqua Mist ink with a sentiment from Giga Guide Lines stamped in True Black ink on white CS. For finishing touches I used PTI's Edgers #3 die along the card's opening, dabbed with Aqua Mist ink, and Martha Stewart seam binding in an absolutely perfectly-matched color IRL -- if only my camera could capture that -- sigh! Today Nichole's peek into this month's release revealed an impression plate of this very medallion -- be still my heart -- which almost makes me wish I had a job so I could purchase more often (big sigh)!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a stunning card....Simplicity at it's best. Just 5$ for that stamp set. I'll have to check that out....

Tanya said...

Gorgeous girl! Fantastic CAS card! Can you believe that I don't have any PTI yet? I do have a PTI wish list though, lol.

Susie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love that image and I have that set on my "wish list".

Sue Lelli said...

Now you've done it! I now NEED to buy that stamp set because this card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the edge and the CAS style of this card! Just BEAUTIFUL!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Marge! Love that scalloped border and the stamp is fab!

Mary Jo said...

Marge I like the simple clean lines and color of this card. Perfect.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful clean and simple. The color is one of my favorites.

Marybeth said...

Marge , I was looking at some of your cards and they are just beautiful . You do amazing cards. take care

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin