Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Card: Heartfelt Creations & Spellbinders' Style



This is a very CAS A2-size card I made late last year for a few friends/relatives, but never posted. Using Heartfelt Creations stamps I'd borrowed from a friend and my corresponding Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments dies, I cut the ornament from vellum, stamped it in VersaMark ink and embossed in gold. Next I colored with Copics, adding it to my Ice Silver card.

My card's front edge was cut/embossed using Spellbinders Classic Ric Rac Edgeabilities. To finish it off, I added a gold sticker to hang my ornament from and another along my bottom edge, and a small bow.

Love this clean, simple card with the elegant gold and that gorgeous poinsettia on shimmery CS!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The ornament is beautiful and I love the Ric Rac cut along the bottom!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Beautiful. This is simply elegant. I love HC stamps. I just wish I had more.

Sarah said...

Beautiful, Marge!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous!! I love that die cut too!
Hugs, Tammy

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! The clean design really shows off the beautiful ornament.

1CardCreator said...

This really is gorgeous and very elegant also!

Glenda said...

So elegant! Love the ornament and the gorgeous poinsettia!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin