Monday, August 3, 2009

Everyday Button Bits Flowers

My dear sweet friend Gwen & I traded PTI stamp sets again this weekend. She so kindly loaned out her brand-new Everyday Button Bits set -- W0o-Hoo!!! I truly am a lucky girl!!!
I just happened to have these little flower buttons, which I thought would be so fun for a quick card. Unfortunately the quick part wasn't to be, as I struggled to do anything right for some reason! At long last, I did finish my card, only to discover that my greens (ribbon, ink & BG paper) which truly are close to PTI's Ripe Avacado "in person" all look like different/non-matching shades in my photo! Yikes -- you'll just have to trust me on that, as I'm greatly lacking in photographic skills, but that ribbon is NOT Kelly green!!! Maybe I'll try to retake it with hubby's better camera.
Paper: PTI's Basic White; The Paper Co.'s Mandarin & green from stash
Stamps: PTI's Everyday Button Bits
Ink: PTI's Ripe Avacado
Embellishments: Offray ribbon; buttons from stash
Tools: Spellbinders Wizard & Labels Two; EK Success scalloped punch

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Awesome card Marge!!! Where ever did you find those cuti-pituti flower buttons? Adorable!!! The greens look perfect together to me...great photo too!!! :)

Heather in FL said...

You know, even if it WAS kelly green, it is still an adorable card! :-) I just got the set this past weekend and hope to have time to play with it soon. Nice of your friend to loan it to you!

Kathy W said...

just lovely, like the cut outs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin