Saturday, August 15, 2009

2S4Y Challenge 32: Tea for Two


I love PTI's lovely Shimmer cardstock, but surprisingly when I stamped my teapot in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, it appeared to be medium gray. I actually liked it, so I grabbed my PTI Silver CS to complete the look for this 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. My Swiss Dots embossing folder, EK Success mini scallop-edge punch and AMuse gems, heart & "drip" helped me complete this simple sketch in silver & white!!!
Paper: PTI's Shimmer & Silver CS
Ink: Memento's Tuxedo Black
Stamps: PTI's Tea for Two & Everyday Classics (Anniversary Set 2009)
Embellies: AMuse Twinkle Stickers; White Gel Pen
Tools: Spellbinders Wizard & Plain Circle Nesties & Ribbon Tags (traced inside w/gel pen); EK Success punch; Swiss Dots Emb. Folder

3 comments:

Gwen said...

This is so pretty Marge!! LOVE all the little details! the steam, the tea drop (waaaay cute idea) the tea bag, & that gorgeous scalloped edge! great job on the sketch!!!

Laura Davis said...

Love this! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

love this! that embossing looks fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin