Saturday, August 15, 2009

CPS Sketch 128: PTI Everyday Classics Wishing You Well


This is a great CPS sketch and I used two fabulous PTI stamp sets, but my creative mojo seems to have taken today off (hope it's back tomorrow). After much effort expended, I decided I'd just go ahead and post this anyway. Sigh!
Paper: PTI's Kraft & Summer Sunrise CS
Ink: PTI's Summer Sunrise, Cognac, Burnt Sienna, Dark Chocolate
Stamps: PTI's Everyday Classics & Birds of a Feather
Embellies: Hero Arts gems
Tools: WeRMemory Keepers Corner Rounder

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Are you kidding!!! I think it is awesome! I saw this sketch & was not brave enough to go for this one today:) I love yours!! amazing job!! bet Rob loved it too!!!

Jak Heath said...

Marge you are just crazy, your card is fabulous.

Kathy W said...

this is really fun, like how birds are 3-D

Janine said...

Great card for this sketch!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin