Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Witchy-Witch

Though Halloween is long gone until
next year, I realized I never posted this card I made in a rush the day before Halloween. When my sweet friend Kelly sent me a RAK with SU shoe verses, I just had to quickly make a card for my friend Ilene, who dresses up as a witch every Halloween & just got new "witch" shoes & my BBGF (best blogging GF) Gwen, who never fails to comment on my posts in spite of working many long hours every week! Luckily they both live locally, so their cards arrived on Halloween Day! I've had this witch since I first began stamping back in '95 & still love her! I added Lavendar Spica for a bit of glitz, though it's hard to see in a photo!
Cardstocks: Black, Orange & white from stash
Stamps: Witch (unknown); verse: SU's Humor in High Heels
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Other: Tombow Markers; Spica Lavendar pen; Martha Stewart Ribbon
Tools: Spellbinder's Wizard & Long Rectangle Nestabilities

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

love this set, still on my wish list.

Gwen said...

yes I do love this card!! can not wait until next year to borrow that little witch stamp!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin