Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hero Art's Scrappy Thank You

The challenge on Hero Arts Blog this week was to use a stamped scrap & Hero Arts stamp to create a Thank You card. My entry includes the stamped flower scrap, a punched-out stamped flower as an accent and scalloped edge scraps. An added bonus for me is they've added an additional winner for a total of 4, a "fresh face" (someone who's not yet won a contest) -- I certainly qualify there!!! So I got to use several scraps and I have a thank you card when the need arises!!!
Paper: Bazzill and darker purple cardstock from my stash
Stamp: Hero Arts Graphic Letter Messages; Technique Tuesday's Kabloom & Wild Vines sets
Ink: VersaColor's Grape & Heliotrope
Tools: Square Nesties; Fiskars Threading Water Punch; Stampin'Up's Spring Flower Bouquet Punch


1 comment:

Kathy W said...

sweet and simple, like it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin