Monday, November 3, 2008

Bazzill Stitch'z Flower Card

I got this Bazzill Stitch’z Flower cardstock at their annual warehouse sale in September and had been wanting to try a card with it. I decided not to do any stitching this time. Instead I used my Cuttlebug Bloom Dots folder on the top of the card, added a bow, a little Stickles and a flower-shaped gem to the flower center -- easy!!! I wanted to use these #9 envelopes I've had forever & got the idea to emboss part of the envelope to match my card, since it's color doesn't. Hope the postal machine can handle it!!! **U**
Paper: Bazzill; Orange cardstock from stash
Embellishments: Orange Peel Stickles; flower gem from stash
Tools: Spellbinders' Wizard; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


5 comments:

Kathy W said...

best bargin or sale girl I know!

Gwen said...

OMG!!! 2 great ideas!!! I love the idea of stickles on the embossed paper..duh! & the embossed envelope...double duh!!! thanks for the great ideas!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun, cheery and bright card! Love it!

Kelly said...

Cute card - and great idea about embossing the envelope. You'll have to let us know if it sends ok.

Unknown said...

What a great idea Marge - embossing the envelope - the card is fab too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin