Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeling Owly?!!!

I've been fighting allergy symptoms these past few days, so I'm a bit out of sorts (owly!), but I'm so excited to post my first Wise Owl card, having been fortunate enough to win both PTI's Wise Owl & the add-on set, Wise Owl Bellies, from Designer Alli Miles on WCMD! I'd been hoping to buy this set since it premiered in July, so I was really excited to receive it. This fabulous set allows you to create your owls in many different ways with all the individual owl parts and fun sentiments, and the add-on set includes 12 additional patterned bellies, expanding your options even more! So darn cute!!!
If you're not familiar with Papertrey Ink, go here to check out Nichole Heady's blog & online store -- you will NOT be sorry! She & her design team are fabulous and PTI rolls out several new stamp sets & coordinating inks, papers, ribbons & accessories the 15th of every month! Between their ingenious designs & uniquely creative examples on their blogs, you'll be truly inspired! It's very hard not to "want it all" -- I know I do!!!
Paper: Bazzill cardstocks; SEI's Madera Island DP
Stamps: PTI's Wise Owl & Wise Owl Bellies; Wordsworth (branch/leaves)
Inks: VersaColor's Orange, Bark, Umber & Narcissus; ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

I love owls, and sadly have no owl stamps! great job on card, like how you made his eyes 3-D

Gwen said...

oh my gosh!!! so stinkin cute!!!! seriously!! that branch is perfect!
Love the colors, the paper...everything about it!!! It's a "10"!! (I've been watching dancing with the stars) :)**giggle**

Unknown said...

well this most be the coolest most funky (hope that doesn't mean something rude in american) card I've seen with this set love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin