Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Crafting 2008





I made some Halloween decorations for my kids to use in their respective homes this holiday. The door hanger was for my DD's roommate (couldn't leave her out) and the witchy went to them for their apartment also. I made the cat for my son's GF for her apartment (because she has a cat) & the skeleton for my son. He said he and his roommates had the perfect spot for it & they were just decorating their house when it came. It's made of metal and I found it marked down to $1.49 @ Michaels -- couldn't believe the price! I would normally have made him something too, but knew this was perfect for him! Of course they each received a card from me also, among the many that I'd previously made and posted here! Beware of all the spooks & ghouls out there & have a Happy Halloween everyone!!! ;-)
Papers and Paints: Making Memories
Rubons: K & Company
Ribbons: Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Tina said...

Hi there hun

Just taking a minute to ask you for your address - it is not on the original list of people in the group...would you email me with it so I can send out your toppers...thanks a bunch and cute decorations...your kid must be thrilled when they get a package from mom...Happy Halloween

Kathy W said...

great spooky fun, makes me inspired to get a jump on it earlier next year.

Gwen said...

How fun are these!!!!! sure the kids will enjoy them!! can not believe Halloween is over for another year!! :(

Jeni Glee said...

These are all "SPOOK"-tacular, my Friend! You are so creative!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin