Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spooky Tree Halloween Card with Inkadinkadoo

My Spooky Tree card was based on the one on Inkadinkadoo's website here. I adjusted mine & added the narrow orange ribbon, as well as the Spica orange glitter on the tree & border leaves since I didn't have the beautiful K&Company papers they used. The glitter is probably impossible to see in my photo, but it is there! Love that little witch flying over the tree!
Paper: Scrap Works Formal Affair DP; black cardstock from stash
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Tsukineko's VersaFine Onyx Black
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Tools: Spica Pen; Spellbinder's Wizard & Oval Nesties; Fiskars edge punch

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hee Hee Hee....I love it!!!! Can't wait to ink mine up!! love how you did the witch....actually I just love how you did all of it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin