Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #149: Valentine's Day

For our challenge: Valentine's Day "include a heart" starting today @ My Sheri Crafts my card began with a piece of designer paper from Pink Paislee's Secret Crush 6x6" paper pack.

To my DP I added the required heart as my focal image die cut from Lace Hearts by Samantha Walker for Spellbinders. Topping off my hearts is the key from this same die set tied on with a silver cord bow.

Next I stamped February in Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy using Winter Words and date using Autumn Words, both clear stamp sets by JustRite onto an edge piece cut from my DP and backed by red to make it pop.  A couple of extra hearts and a lattice border from Spellbinders' A2 Bracket Borders One completes this card.

Thanks for your comments and I look forward to seeing your heart creations over @ My Sheri Crafts! ;)

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Pretty Valentine! Love the colors and diecuts! Pretty details!
Hugs
Glenda

Sandy Palmer said...

Marge, this is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that paper! I just love it! :)
Hugs, Sandy.

Sue Crease said...

Marge, this is a super pretty card. I love your papers and how you have added to them.
Sue

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin