Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #143: Buntings & Banners

Our latest challenge is up @ My Sheri Crafts today asking you to create any card/project featuring any style of buntings or banners -- really fun, I think!


I made a bright and colorful 'celebration' card that I'll likely use for an upcoming birthday.  For my base, I used a striped paper for my BG and small polka dot paper from Echo Park, which I die cut using Spellbinders' A2 Polka Dots.  My sentiment is from Just Rite's Celebrations 'Labels One and Bracket Borders One' and my banner was made using Just Rite's 'Buntings and Banners'.  A sprinkling of sequins sent to me from a dear friend finishes off this CAS card.

Anxiously looking forward to seeing your take on our latest challenge!  ')

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Marge!! I love the banner!! The colors are so pretty!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue Crease said...

Wonderful card so bright and cheery. Love the addition of the sequins.
Sue

Sandy Palmer said...

I have got to get me that JR banner set one of these days! I just love the look of it! Love the design and colors here! Wonderful card Marge! :)

P.G. Lamb said...

Marge, this card has a beautiful, restful look to it. It's a much-needed ray of sunshine in our weather here in AZ right now. lol!

Greta said...

Love every element on this fun, festive card! That banner is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin