Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #140: Be an Angel

Our latest challenge @ My Sheri Crafts is to create a card/project featuring an angel(s).  Since I still need more Christmas cards (who doesn't?), I decided to do a very CAS card using various shades of gold.


This is an A2 card that I die cut using Spellbinders' (retired) Jumbo Scalloped Border Petites along the right edge. I added a darker gold band just along the inside edge of my card for contrast. My sentiment is from JustRite's (retired) Christmas Joy Set stamped in VersaMark and embossed in DeNami's Gold EP and layered onto a larger Spellbinders' Oval die cut in the same dark gold CS.
Finishing off this holiday card are Bazzill gems, my three angels (delicate gold stickers from my stash) and a narrow gold ribbon.
Hope you'll join us by creating your own angelic greeting/project and posting it here!

6 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Very pretty love all the gems on the scalloped edge .

Sue Crease said...

Marge, this is a stunner. It maybe CAS but it takes time to do one well and this is one of those.
Sue

Sandy Palmer said...

Gold is always so elegant! Wonderful use with all of the gems s well! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Gail said...

Beautiful. Elegant. Gorgeous. This is pretty, sweet and would be a fabulous card to mail out. I adore your angels, too. Hugs, Gail

P.G. Lamb said...

Wow Marge, this is so joyful and festive!

Raquel said...

Marge, how elegant. I love all the details you used in making this card. Simply gorgeous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin