Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sew, Sometimes I Craft Without (#10) . . .

paper . . . and this is the result of one recent session.
Using Doll Tag Clothing's pattern from Freebie Friday @ Pixie Faire on FB, I cut these adorable shorts from two coordinating fat quarter fabrics from my stash. If you're a sewist of doll clothes, you do not want to miss Freebie Friday, which begins with voting for your favorite of four patterns each Wednesday and culminates on Friday AM with the winning free pattern link. You'll not only receive a fabby pattern each week, but an introduction to Pixie Faire's talented designers!
Felicity & I think this pattern is sooo cute and she popped the shorts over her hot pink swimsuit -- it's nearly 100 degrees here today, but thankfully mid-80's are forecast to return mid-week.

This pattern is so easy, well written and goes together quickly with minimal effort -- I'm giving it 5 Stars on my review and recommend it very highly! Cording run through small lime eyelets from my paper crafting stash finish off the 'faux' tie, 'sew' you see my two favorite pastimes mesh well!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So pretty, Marge! Love the fabric colors and patterns! Glad to see you getting crafty,even if it's not with paper!LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin