Tuesday, April 29, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #119: Get Krafty!

After a longer-than-planned absence from challenges, I'm going to attempt a comeback - LOL!  Really love Kraft paper so just HAD to squeeze in a card for the JustRite Friday Challenge this go-round.


JustRite Stamps/Dies:
Merry Christmas BG, With Sympathy (Roses & sentiment)
Vintage Label & Banner Dies (sentiment), Labels Eighteen, Floral Ovals

Papertrey Ink Kraft & Vintage Cream CS, Copic Markers, hand-dyed seam binding, sequins

Thanks for stopping by after my hiatus; hope to see you back here again soon!

6 comments:

Shona said...

Holy Kraft!! Marge, this is just fabulous. The whole thing is gorgeous, and I LOVE that b'ground.I was quickly scrolling through my reading list (without my glasses) and I was grabbed by the photo of this card. So glad to see you back and with a vengeance! Way to go!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Gorgeous card love how you used the Kraft as the BG for your flowers sure makes they POP. great coloring too .

Unknown said...

Okay, you came back with a bang. You really worked the "use a lot of kraft" challenge. The background is beautiful, and your focal image is stunning. Welcome back, my friend.

Unknown said...

Welcome back Marge! This card is beautiful! The flowers are awesome!

Unknown said...

You card is so pretty. I love all the coloring and layers of kraft card stock. Great Comeback

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! Love the kraft paired with the white and pink!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin