Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #131: A Moment of Laughter

I've been absent here for several 'life' reasons since December, but was invited by Sheri to be her Guest Designer -- how sweet is that?! Our theme this go-round @ My Sheri Crafts, chosen by DT member Charlotte, is 'humor'.  I had a chance back in early December before my life got too crazy to craft with two friends from our old card group. Deva shared a SU stamp set, Golden Oldies (possibly retired?). I stamped off this fun 'oldie guy', which I teamed up today with a quote found online that might get a chuckle out of one of Hubby's friends.
My Golden Oldie guy is stamped in black ink. He's  colored with various Copic markers, except for his shorts, which were stamped onto a small plaid paper and fussy cut. I simply typed up the sentiment in Word and printed out part on green paper for the card front and finished with computer paper inside.







Thanks so much for visiting my neglected little blog today and PLEASE go link up your 'Moment of Laughter' projects over @ My Sheri Crafts, because we can always use a bit of humor in our busy lives!!! Perhaps things in my personal life will soon 'return to a new normal' and I'll be paper crafting again?!

7 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Nice to see you on here again with a great card to share just love it.
Sue.

Shona said...

So freakin' funny! There are a few people in my life that would be perfect for. Great to see you playing in the paper again!

Unknown said...

Hey girl. That card is too funny. Love it. How are things going? Sorry to hear about the passing of your MIL.

Sandy Palmer said...

The sentiment is to funny! So glad to see you back here Marge! You are missed dearly! I hope all is well! Great card! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Sarah said...

Marge it's great to "see" you again! I'm so glad you joined us this week. I love your card and the "Old Guy" is perfect with that sentiment! Great card!

P.G. Lamb said...

Marge, it's so good to have you back! Your funny card just got me laughing so hard. It makes me think that every birthday gets us closer to being "wealthier." :-D

Raquel said...

Marge! I love your card and every statement on it. Congratulations on being Guest Designer on My Sheri Crafts

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin