Friday, March 28, 2014

Sew, Sometimes I Craft Without (#9) . . .

paper and I've done just that once again! Liberty Jane Clothing has had a fabulous "We Decide Wednesday' pattern poll on FB the past 2 weeks and once all votes are tabulated on Friday, Cinnamon has given away the winning pattern FREE for 1 day only!

The Maxi Dress pictured below on American Girl Kirsten was last week's winner and this is the one I made with a Cotton Lawn remnant that I paid a whopping $.43 for @ Joanne's. It's a little over a half yard, so I'll be able to make at least one more outfit from this lovely inexpensive piece. I finished it a few days ago, but just fashioned a little necklace to go with it today. Of course, you could make this same pattern into a shorter dress or even a top and it includes two bodice variations also. It's no longer free of course, but is only $3.99 and an instant PDF download, so you can begin sewing instantly -- LOVE that!!!

All you ladies who enjoy sewing for dolls as much as paper crafting need to definitely check out Pixie Faire on FB & join in the fun and if you hurry, today's pattern is still available for a few short hours!

1 comment:

Shona said...

I just had to pop in and say hi, in spite of the fact I'm scared to death of dolls. (Yep, dolls and cats are to me, what garlic and crosses are to vampires!)
I've missed seeing your work at JR, and I hope that things are well with you, and you'll be back soon, even if you just squeeze in under the wire! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin