Wednesday, June 26, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge #099: Sketch

Barely squeezing in a card for the JustRite's Friday Challenge this time, due to my wonderful company -- a real shock I know, that I'm 'late' -- LOL!

I chose Amazing Paper Grace's exclusive JustRite stamps, Filigree Journal Covers and Just the Right Words for my focal image today, stamped in Moonlight Brilliance Pigment Ink on black CS.  I just LOVE this gorgeous stamp and of course the sentiments are perfect with it!  I embossed the outside with Spellbinders' Marvelous Squares.

My papers are Making Memories "Sabrina" line from several years ago, but still a FAV of mine. I embossed silver pearl vellum with Spellbinders Regal EF (Side B) and cut out with a Spellbinders scalloped oval and then used the same vellum for my A2 Bracket Borders One along the bottom. My Snug Hug seam binding was hand colored using Copic Markers and my metal scalloped and pearl brad 'flower' is from Hobby Lobby (brand unknown).

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the colors!! The stamp looks amazing!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL CARD!! I LOVE your take on this weeks Sketch Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sheri said...

I am so proud of you for doing chalkboard style! Love pink and black together and this is a lovely card! Thanks for squeezing us in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I just love the colours!!!

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

Pretty card. I love the colors, my friend.

Shona said...

Really Marge, you squeezing in just under the wire? Who would have ever thunk it? :D
Your card is lovely,I love how you you used the chalkboard look and how you used the vellum.

1CardCreator said...

What a pretty card and a beautiful sentiment stamp too. ~Diane

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty car. Congrats on your win.

Kristi said...

Gorgeous card, my friend! Congrats and have an awesome weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin