Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Classic Thank You Note: Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress Style

Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress System
All the designers at Creating Memories in Time are using the Lifestyle Crafts L Letterpress machine, inks and plates, which make such elegant, classy cards which truly look like you purchased them at a stationery store! I kept my first Thank You card simple, using Teal Green ink for both the graphic and sentiment and mounted it on matching teal CS, leaving just a narrow border. My sentiment is found in the set of Wedding (L-PP-010-WD) printing plates. I wanted a bold sentiment for this first simple card.
I just love the classy, elegant feel of the beautiful paper and this card in person!
The beauty of the Letterpress machine is that you can very easily create one or many of the same design (i.e.: party, shower or wedding invitations or thank-you's) in your desired color so quickly and easily! For a great selection of Lifestyle Crafts' letterpress supplies, be sure to visit Creating Everlasting Memories, where you'll find the starter kit (currently on SALE) and all accessories to start creating your own unique letterpress creations! Then -- have fun!!!

7 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

OOOH! This card is so FABULOUS! LOVE how professional it looks! PRETTY color combo, too!

Tanya said...

wow, this looks fab! Looks just like something you would buy in the store, and what a beautiful color.

1CardCreator said...

This is gorgeous Marge, it looks so professional!

Lynette said...

Very elegant and pretty, Marge. Great job! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty CAS design Marge!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

I love the simplicity of the letterpress design. Very nice!

Mel said...

This is beautiful. I'm embarassed to say but I bought the Letterpress starter kit and it is still sitting in the original box, never opened :( Now that I see your creations I might just have to bust it out. Thanks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin