Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let It Snow Card with QuicKutz Dies



My quest to get more Christmas cards made continues with my die-cut snowflake featured here atop another of my favorite
QuicKutz dies, Nameplate. The snowflake consists of two of three dies on the QK Sparkles die, covered with Stickles for "ice" and topped off with a ZVA Creative pearl. These QK dies and ZVA Creative pearls are available for purchase at Creating Memories in Time.
Navy Offray polyester ribbon is laced through the Nameplate tag and tied in a double knot. My right edge is highlighted with navy suede paper punched with Fiskars Apron Lace border punch and DP is by Bella Press. Okay, on to my next Christmas card featuring more QuicKutz dies, so stop back soon!

Don't forget to visit our CMIT Blog here for more crafting inspiration!





2 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Ooo! I LOVE that name plate die and the paper is fabulous! Another great card! Keep it up!

Sue Lelli said...

That paper is PERFECT for that snowflake die! And I really LOVE the navy ribbon and punched edge! The navy just POPS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin