Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Holidays Card with QuicKutz Dies


The time has come for us procrastinators to get busy making our Christmas cards! I created this simple Happy Holidays card using several fabulous QuicKutz dies, including Window, Cookies (tree, cut in suede paper), Sign and the plate from the Cookies & Milk die set to cut the plaid rug under my tree. These dies and many more can be found at Creating Memories in Time. Also visit our CMIT Blog here for more crafting inspiration!
My Inkadinkado sentiment is stamped in Memento Inks, Lady Bug and Cottage Ivy, and the sign and window are aged with Ranger's Antique Linen. Red gems and star on my tree are from my stash.
I'm hoping to post a Christmas card almost daily, so please stop by again soon!

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a great combination of die cuts! They all look beautiful, great idea! ~Diane

Colleen said...

Marge,
This is very cute! Love all the quick cuts.

Sheri said...

This is so adorable! What a fun idea! I love the bling on the tree!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin