Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine: Lace, Pearls & a Smitten Rub-On

My Valentine supplies are basically all over my craft room & in going through them I re-discovered this unfinished card from last year. Simply cut from the largest Spellbinders' Plain Heart Die, placed just off the fold on the lower left so it will open, I just love the feminine lace, pearls and K & Company floral heart rub-on. I'm sure I based this on something I saw on a blog, but sadly I have no idea now who to credit. To give it a nicely finished look, I cut another single large heart and used 1/4" Score Tape to cover the lace on the back side. Once I decide who it's going to, I'll add my inside sentiment. Do you usually do that at a later time? I almost never finish the inside until I know who I'll send my card to.
Paper: PTI's Raspberry Fizz CS
Embellishments: K & Company rub-on; lace & pearls from stash
Tools: Spellbinders' Wizard & Plain Heart Die

3 comments:

Gwen said...

This is a real valentine beauty!! so that is a rub-on?? dang! thought is was an awesome stamp!! love the position of the pearls so soft & pretty.

Kathy W said...

great find, just cleaning out my craft room amazed at what I find and you always have some cool finds you add to cards!

Jak Heath said...

Oh this is sooo sweet Marge, love the lace frill.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin