Sunday, January 3, 2010

Color Challenge LPSC48 w/PTI Vintage Ornaments: Blue & Silver


Okay, I admit that I "might" be a bit hung up on this Vintage Ornament set, but I honestly couldn't pass up trying Little Paper Shop's color combo challenge of Navy/Lt. Blue/Silver, which I've wanted to do ever since I did this card in blue/gold. So I think you'll continue seeing this set--right up until I have to finally return it to its rightful owner (or I order my very own) -- LOL!!! The good part for me is I already have an early start on next year's Christmas stash!
Paper: SU Night of Navy & Bashful Blue CS; Silver CS (scrap)
Stamps: LPS Christmas Tags (sentiment) & PTI's VIntage Ornaments & Vintage Ornaments Additions
Ink: VersaMark & ColorBox : Royal Blue
Embellishments: DeNami Silver EP; Paper Studio Silver Classic Border Stickers; Michaels' Silver Pearls
Tool: Embossing Gun

7 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Beautiful card Marge. Loving that set and the silver sparkle is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with the Little Paper Shop challenge.

Allison Rankin said...

Hey....it's this PTI set again! Hee hee! Love what you did here!

Gwen said...

love this!!! those colors make a perfectly elegant Christmas card! you could probably make lots of these in no time! So are those the chain stickers from HL??? LOVE those...gota get me some!! :)

Susan Mast said...

Very pretty and so elegant!

Kathy W said...

I like non traditional colors, did you emboss the chain element? very cool

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Jak Heath said...

simply wonderful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin