Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Vintage Mother's Day Card

A vintage Mother's Day card for my Mother-in-Law. My husband says he's sure she had that "wallpaper" at one time in her house! He may be right, as I'm quite sure I remember this print myself from growing up in a 100-yr-old farmhouse with many layers of old wallpaper. Watching and helping my Mom put up clean wallpaper, I know "papering" a card is way more fun!!! Bet my Mom-in-Law agrees!

Paper: PTI's Basic White CS; Melissa Frances' Bonnie DP

Stamp: PTI's Mixed Messages

Inks: PTI's Dark Chocolate; VersaMark Champagne Dazzle; Ranger's Antique Linen Distress Ink

Embellishments: Fancy Pants Chipboard; DeNami Lemon Sorbet Glitter; Making Memories Paint & Ribbon; Hero Arts Pearls (colored with Copic RV29)

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh Marge that turned out really pretty! I'm sure she will love it! nice to be able to use some of that paper & chipboard huh!

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my....oh my....this card is absolutely GORGEOUS! She is going to love, love, love this card! Beautiful, my Friend!

jhet said...

This is so lovely Marge! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin