Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 6 by Dawn McVey




What a fun color challenge this was! Love the coral pink
and turquoise with brown & white! It did prove to be a bit difficult for me (again) though; not sure why? I ended up using the light aqua as my main color with the other 3 colors for my accents.
Paper: Bazzill CS; white cs from stash
Stamps: MS Heart & Flower Clear Stamps & Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Ink: PTI's Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet & Aqua Mist
Tools: Creative Memories Circle Cutting System




4 comments:

Amy said...

I really like how you mixed the plaid circles with the embossed lines on the "middle" panel. And great work lining up all those circles -- I'm sure it wasn't easy!

Gwen said...

great job Marge!! It's beautiful...love that paper!...did you use the skor-it on the front circle?? did that little tulip come with that set?? it's so darn cute! I think you need to teach us that card :)

Winter said...

Oh, how neat! Love the plaid!

Kathy W said...

fun card design and folds

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin