Friday, May 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge Week 4 by Dawn McVey


Dawn's posted another color challenge, so here's my take on it. Not much to tell here or much exciting and since I have NO IDEA: 1) where my mojo runs off to or 2) whether 8 pm CST is really 8pm DST or what??? I'm just going to rush this to Mr. Linky, just in case I'm still within the proper time frame?!!! Thanks for looking!!!
Paper: Brown, aqua and white from stash
Stamps: PTI's Birds of a Feather & Heartfelt Basics (phrase)
Ink: PTI's Dark Chocolate , Spring Rain & Aqua Mist (over-stamped eggs in both colors)
Embellishments: Ribbon (Costco long ago); Stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug Birds & Swirls & We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder (LOVE it!)

5 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super sweet eggs and dry embossing. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deva said...

Marge - I love this one. I am not usually a big bird fan but now I want to buy "Birds of a Feather" (lol). Love the colors!!

Gwen said...

love the softness of this! & your choice of embossing folders with that birds of a feather set....perfection!!

Kelly said...

Love the blue and brown of this card and the embossing. Great job, Marge.

Charlene Austin said...

This is just SOOOOO sweet!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin