Monday, April 20, 2009

Paper Crafts Card Contest Entry @ CKC Convention - Mesa

This was my entry for the Paper Crafts Birthday Card Contest @ CKC-Mesa. When they were about to announce winners @ the podium I got momentarily excited because I could see the bottom card in the winners' stack had an orangey flower, but soon realized it was NOT my card. Only my 2nd time entering, so I shall try again! All the (about 15) entries were very good, we felt. Certainly glad I didn't have to choose the winners. Hopefully Gwen will post her fabulous card on her blog for you to see too! ;-)
My glittered accents show up better if you click to enlarge the photo!
Papers: PTI's Vintage Cream, MS Brown & Bazzill textured CS
Stamps: PTI's BB: Retro & Heartfelt Basics
Bling: White Flower from a Michael's FloralSwag Colored with Prismacolor Eggshell Marker; Doodlebug's Sugar Coated Brad; Art Glittering System's Orange Crush Transparent Glitter

1 comment:

Jeni Glee said...

Well, Missy, yours is a winner in my opinion! :-)))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin