Saturday, January 31, 2009

SBS22 January Blog Hop Challenge by Peggy


My SBS22 Sister Peggy's January challenge (here) was to create anything but a card - the only catch is that it must be for Valentine’s Day! So I decorated a Tully's coffee tin from a Christmas pack I bought at our local supermarket. I'll probably fill it with Hershey's Nuggets for the recipient - a little chocolate is always a great treat!!! Don't forget my SBS22 challenge to create a card using no pink or red & one Valentine! ;-)
Paper: Basic Grey's Bittersweet
Ink: PTI's Palette Raspberry Fizz
Ribbon: Making Memories
Other Embellishments: Spellbinder's Wizard Scalloped Heart; Fruit Punch Stickles; Lace & Felt Heart from stash

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great project marge and recyling too!

Gwen said...

so who gets the tin filled with the yummy chocholate???? ;) oh forgot that is not on my diet...ya right!!!! this one is so pretty....looking awesome for a first try!!! you go girl!!!!!

Unknown said...

OOhh I like this Marge!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin