Friday, January 30, 2009

SBS 22 January Blog Hop Challenge Card II


Here's a quick, simple card for my SBS22 Blog Hop Challenge posted here. I simply traced around a Spellbinder's Nestie plain heart, tore my heart from polka dot flocked paper, cut out my center heart from a doily and added a silver heart brad. I added a wide navy ribbon with "Love" rubon and scored a line above & below my ribbon. This would be appropriate for a man, but could also work for a lady who likes non-traditional colors!
Paper: Navy Linen cardstock, flocked paper, doily from stash
Embellishments: Making Memories Brad; rubon, ribbon from stash

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I did it, I did it, I did it!!! http://waldeewee.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-actually-completed-challenge.html Love that I actually completed a challenge! Your cards are awesome.

Kelly said...

Love the look of the torn heart, Marge. Very clever. :) I made some Valentine's with friends today, so I'll have to post them, too. Looks like you've been busy. Great projects!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin