Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Gwen!!!


Tomorrow is my friend Gwen's birthday, so here's the card I made for her. I felt it still needed something else, but couldn't quite figure out what, so had to just get it mailed! I don't know why, but cards for those I'm closest to are the hardest cards to make, even if the recipient isn't a papercrafter, tho Gwen is a fabulous papercrafter, as well as being THE BIRTHDAY GIRL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GWEN!!!
Paper: Neenah Paper's Classic Columns Solar White Cover; brown scrap & pink metallic scrap
Embellishments: Creative Imaginations Epoxy Flowers; Making Memories Curling Tags
Tools: Making Memories Tag Curler; Crop-a-dile; Stampin'Up's Slit Punch

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I Think it is perfect just the way it is!! Can't wait to try your new ribbon technique, & gotta get me a tag curler....just toooooo cuite!! and thanks for the Birthday wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Great card - Marge. You done good!!
Love the ribbon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin