Friday, December 21, 2007

Handmade Christmas Cards



I received two handmade cards from dear friends this week. Ilene's poinsettia card was created with embossed snowflakes on vellum & finished off with the greeting and a poinsettia cut from Wishblade, then matted all around in black -- very lovely!
My Stampin'Up demo, Kimberly, sent the simple & adorable tree card with corrugated red strip on a green card. Simple and yet, simply adorable! Love the way she tied her ribbon! Thanks so much ladies for sharing your creativity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marge!

I got your link from visiting Mary's blog! I love the cards that you made using her files! It was a treat to see the Merry Christmas Poinsettia file on one of the cards you had received because it was created by my company called the Wishblading Well! In case you haven't evere been to our site, you can check it out and get lots of free gsd files too!

www.thewishbladingwell.com

I enjoyed my visit to your blog!!

Have a great day!

Kelly :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin