Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #151: Welcome, Spring!

Our new challenge at My Sheri Crafts is: Welcome, Spring!  We're simply asking you to welcome spring with a spring-themed project!   Hopefully it is SOON going to be spring for so many of you who've already had way more than your share of winter/cold/snow this year!



For my CAS card, I started with a 5" square card of Stamper's Select White CS and a layer of New Leaf from Papertrey Ink.  I then cut another piece of white CS with Spellbinders' Labels Three die and filled that in with a Grate Works die cut -- love how pretty it is!

Finishing off my card is a Les Papillions butterfly in pink and my Just Rite sentiment from Buntings and Banners in True Black on a Spellbinders' banner backed with a New Leaf banner.

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the pink and green colors with the white. Gorgeous die cuts! Love it!

Glenda

Sue Crease said...

I just love your CAS spring card Marge. Great use of all the dies and as Glenda said like the pink and green combo.
Sue in a cold and wet Milton keynes lol.

Shona said...

So pretty, and even with all the die cuts, it looks like it would fit in an envelope. Bonus!
Love the Grate Works die, I've never seen that before and it is so striking with the green behind it.

Sandy Palmer said...

Love the use of the dies here! Beautiful card Marge!
Hugs,
Sandy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin