Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Tag: Tim Holtz Steampunk style


When I saw Tim Holtz Tag #8 this year, I knew it would be perfect for my son! I downloaded the dictionary graphic from The Graphics Fairy and proceeded to put my tag together, basically following Tim's directions, but pulling things from my stash to improvise where necessary (which was quite a bit) but I LOVE the result.
If you've not checked out The Twelve Tags of Christmas, you are truly missing out on a fabulous resource!!! Just go to Tim's blog and click on the "Categories" link on the left for links to the past five years' tags. That's 60+ amazing tags, as T!m adds one or more at the end of each post!
Once again, I had sooo much fun putting this together and hearing from DS how much he loved it was the 'icing on the Christmas cake' -- LOL!!!

Paper: Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream CS; Tim Holtz Grunge Paper
Stamps: Tim Holtz: Curious Possibility
Inks: Various Ranger Distress Inks
Embellishments: Tim Holtz Time Pieces & Spinner, Hug Snug Seam Binding; Spellbinders' Oval Die & Craft Foil; Stickles

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

You hit this one n the head. It really looks like a Tim Holtz project. Happy Holiday

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin