Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Flourish Happy Birthday Card by Lifestyle Crafts

I thought it would be fun to cover myself and my studio in glitter -- LOL -- so I die cut this Lifestyle Crafts (formerly QuicKutz) Flourish die from double-sided adhesive, arranged them and pressed them onto my card front. I then covered the flourishes with Martha Stewart's Tourmaline glitter. It truly does "get everywhere", but it's sooo BEAUTIFUL!
I kept the rest pretty simple so my glittered flourishes could take center stage and simply stamped my Papertrey Ink sentiment in PTI's Raspberry Fizz ink on another die cut (from the Lifestyle Crafts A2 Collection shown on my April 2nd post). I then took a Stampin' Up punch to each edge, threaded my May Arts sheer pink ribbon through, tied a bow and rounded the corners.
Other than glitter clean-up time, a quick, sparkly birthday card for my stash! Hope you're having a lovely & crafty day today!!!
Both these dies and many May Arts ribbons are available at Creating Everlasting Memories EBay store so be sure to check those out, as well as our DT Blog at Creating Memories in Time, where you can play along for our monthly Blog Candy!

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply elegant Marge! Love the ornate frame! My GF just ordered a bunch of those and LOVES them!

1CardCreator said...

This is stunning Marge! Love the flourishes!

Lynette said...

So, so pretty, Marge! I love glitter but I don't seem to use it very often.

Sheri said...

Simple and elegant...my 2 favorite things! Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin