Sunday, November 28, 2010

Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge #25 and My Sheri Crafts Challenge #33 (Hello): WMS Style!

WMS Stamp Set: Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy
Sadly, I only own this one Waltzing Mouse stamp set (so far), but I've been a big fan of Claire's since before she began her fabulous stamp company.
Claire's weekly challenge is here. Being that Christmas is nigh, I just had to paper piece this cute little Gingerbread Girl from one of Clarie's first two sets, Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy -- isn't she just adorable?! I got a bit carried away with the pinks and flip-flopped the sketch, but I still love how this turned out! Nice when that happens along the creative route, isn't it?
I've had fun playing at My Sheri Crafts challenges fairly often and when I saw her theme this week was "Hello", I thought this would be a fun fit with my Ginger Girl. Go check out her fun weekly challenges!
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit today and I hope you enjoy what you see!


Paper: Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz, Kraft, White CS and Dotty Biscotti DP; Fancy Pants DP
Stamps: WMS Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy and JustRite's Times New Roman 15-pt. Font
Ink: VersaColor's Opera Pink; Memento's Rich Cocoa; Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
Embellishments: Rick-Racks and baby buttons from stash
Tools: Spellbinders' Wizard and Inverted Squares and Heart dies

10 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

Oh this is *so* sweet! Thanks so much for joining us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Ginger Girl Marge! Love how you fancied her in all that pretty pink outfit! Thank you so much for playing along with the WMSC :)

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Oh I love it! I also love the pink, of course!

Sue Lelli said...

This is just so stinkin' CUTE! LOVE all the pink and the ric rac and the shoes and the dotti biscotti paper! Simply ADORABLE!

Colleen said...

Marge,
This is adorable! Pink and brown go so well. great paper piecing.

Julia Aston said...

Love your pink gingerbread girl Marge! what a fun design! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

1CardCreator said...

Cute, I love the colors! ~Diane

Clare said...

This is so cute, LOVE the colors! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!! : )

Helen Berry said...

So sweet - such a cute card!

Deborah Frings said...

The gingerbread girl is so cute - so yummy!! It's a super card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin