Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taylored Expressions Dragonfly Card Drive #3-#6



I managed to get a total of six simple cards done and mailed for Taylored Expressions Dragonfly Card Drive and these are my last four. I felt they needed to be rather soft colors, so hope that these will work for her worthy cause. I ended up using the same layout on these last four, as they needed to be there by Thursday. I used the same Spellbinders' dragonfly die for each card, simply varying the colors, edgings and Nesties used.
Paper: PTI's White Shimmer CS; various DeNami Design's DPs, other from stash
Stamps: Stampendous SSC134: Encouraging Words
Ink: PTI's True Black
Tools: Spellbinders' Bugs & various Labels Dies; various Cuttlebug Embossing Folders; MS Eyelet Lace Punch

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

I would not say they are simple, fun folds!

Gwen said...

WOW when did you sneak these little beauties in??? So busy with all the JRS hop comments I missed this one by my BBGF!!!! the pink one is my fave...LOVE that DP!!! great cards for a great cause!!!!

Beate said...

Love your dragonfly cards. Hugs and smiles

1CardCreator said...

These all came out beautifully, I love those dragonflies. ~Diane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin