Friday, March 26, 2010

CPS Sketch 159: Many Thanks



A friend gave me this gorgeous soft pink swirl embellishment so I just had to use it for Card Positioning Systems Sketch #159 this week. All my double-sided DPs are SEI's Morning Meadow and I LOVE the subtle spring colors here.
Papers: PTI's Vintage Cream CS; DPs: SEI's Morning Meadow
Stamp: PTI's Heartfelt Basics
Ink: VersaColor's Pigment 53 Cocoa
Embellishments: Prima Marketing Inc's Swirls Pink; Michaels: Pink Velvet Ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders' Ribbon Tag Die; WeRMemoryKeepers' Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Gwen said...

This is so beautiful Marge! Love your SEI papers & those pearls are the perfect finishing touch!! great job with the sketch! :)

1CardCreator said...

Elegant Marge, I love those pearls! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin