Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI's Birthday Bash Challenge #6


Papertrey Ink's 3rd Anniversary bash is well under way, so stop by Nichole's blog & check out all the fun!!! For my 6th challenge card I chose Tiffany Pastor's fun birthday greetings sentiment. I wanted a masculine card so chose PTI's Ocean Tides CS and coordinating Green Tea Leaves DP, eyelets, button and twine. It's now dark here, so my photograph isn't great, but I'll upload a clearer one tomorrow.
Paper: PTI's SS White & Ocean Tides CS; Green Tea Leaves DP
Sentiment: Tiffany Pastor's Download
Tools/Accessories: PTI's Holiday Mix Vintage button; MM's Slot Tool & ribbon; Crop-a-Dile; Copic #BG000; eyelets & twine from stash



1 comment:

Gwen said...

These are all just amazing!!! love how you highlighted the celebrate on this one :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin