Thursday, December 3, 2009

PTI's 2009 Holiday Tag Collection: Mistletoe



A quick/easy little Christmas card using Papertrey Ink's 2009 Holiday Tag Collection's mistletoe tag stamped in Palette True Black on PTI's White CS and cut/embossed with a Spellbinders' circle die. Ranger's White Opal Liquid Pearls highlight the berries and the tag is backed with Bazzill's Emerald City Bling CS punched with Paper Shapers 2" Scalloped Circle. I used Copic YG67 to color the leaves and my (formerly white) ribbon, which matches the scalloped circle IRL, though not in my photo. My background is black suede paper run through the Wizard with my Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder. That's it -- hope your Holiday cardmaking and giftmaking are going well for all of you!!!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

GORGEOUS!!! you know what a fan I am of the velvet paper! The black is just sooooo rich, love all the texture too, with the velvet, dots, green paper & the pearls!!! awesome Christmas card :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh such a lovely card, love the colours so striking. Kim

Jeni Glee said...

Well, I have written several times to comment on this card and I keep erasing what I wrote....I can't find words in my vocabulary to describe how much I love this card so I will just state right now what words popped into my mind when I saw this card.....SIMPLY STUNNING!!!! When I see your cards, I think of PTI and their emphasis on the beauty of simplicity. I can see you on their DT, my Friend.

Thank you, Marge, for always coming to visit my blog. You are such a dear, dear Friend!!!!

Elena said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the embossing and beautiful stamp from PTI!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin