Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Baubles & Bows Card

The Cuttlebug blog challenge is to add glitter/bling! After embossing with my Baubles & Bows folder, I used my Quickie Glue pen, Martha Stewart glitters and Copic-colored Hero Arts gems to add some sparkle. My stamped sentiment is mounted on a second Fancy Tag to finish it off -- fun pr0ject!
Paper: PTI's Shimmer & Pure Poppy CS; Bazzill CS
Stamp: PTI's 2009 Holiday Tag Collection
Ink: PTI's Pure Poppy
Embellishments: MS Garnet & Turquoise Glitter; Hero Arts gems
Tools: Cuttlebug Baubles & Bows Embossing Folder; Spellbinders' Wizard, Fancy Tags & Curved Rectangles Dies; Copics BG000 & R29

10 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Your card is `Gorgeous`...
Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Beth said...

Marge this is so beautiful and I love that folder you used, thanks for joining us at cuttlebug challenge this week

Gwen said...

Oh this is so pretty!! I just got my stuff from Ilean today!! wish I had time to play!!! love the colors you used together & all the sparkle...so very festive!!!

Susan Mast said...

So pretty how you embraced that embossing!!! TFS!

Maria / Мария said...

Love these baubles!! Beautiful card!
Thank you so much for your answer on my blog!!

Kathy W said...

great embossing folder, beautiful card

Kelly said...

Fun and GORGEOUS! Awesome card, Marge.

Glee said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, Marge!!!!! I am in love with this card! Oh my goodness, I just can't take my eyes off it! Beautiful, Beautiful work, my Friend!

Shantaie said...

WOW! I really love your glitter treatment on this card!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin