Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Baubles & Bows Card

The Cuttlebug blog challenge is to add glitter/bling! After embossing with my Baubles & Bows folder, I used my Quickie Glue pen, Martha Stewart glitters and Copic-colored Hero Arts gems to add some sparkle. My stamped sentiment is mounted on a second Fancy Tag to finish it off -- fun pr0ject!
Paper: PTI's Shimmer & Pure Poppy CS; Bazzill CS
Stamp: PTI's 2009 Holiday Tag Collection
Ink: PTI's Pure Poppy
Embellishments: MS Garnet & Turquoise Glitter; Hero Arts gems
Tools: Cuttlebug Baubles & Bows Embossing Folder; Spellbinders' Wizard, Fancy Tags & Curved Rectangles Dies; Copics BG000 & R29

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is `Gorgeous`...
Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gwen said...

Oh this is so pretty!! I just got my stuff from Ilean today!! wish I had time to play!!! love the colors you used together & all the sparkle...so very festive!!!

Susan Mast said...

So pretty how you embraced that embossing!!! TFS!

masha minaeva said...

Love these baubles!! Beautiful card!
Thank you so much for your answer on my blog!!

Kathy W said...

great embossing folder, beautiful card

Kelly said...

Fun and GORGEOUS! Awesome card, Marge.

Jeni Glee said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, Marge!!!!! I am in love with this card! Oh my goodness, I just can't take my eyes off it! Beautiful, Beautiful work, my Friend!

Shantaie said...

WOW! I really love your glitter treatment on this card!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin