Friday, July 3, 2009

Tea for Two Get Well Card 1


For my Get Well card I've used another stamp set borrowed from Gwen, PTI's Tea for Two, paper piecing the teapot. I also used the same patterned paper for a "paper ribbon" threaded through my sentiment piece. This is another fabulous set that is high on my Wish List because there are so many fabulous ways to use these gorgeous teapots & various sentiments!!!
Papers: PTI's Kraft CS; SEI's Windsor Line CS
Stamps: PTI's Tea for Two
Ink: Memento's Rich Cocoa
Tools: Spellbinders' Curved Rectangles; SU's Horizontal Slot punch

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love that image Marge. .. the colours are pretty stunning too!
Chrissie

Gwen said...

this is really pretty Marge! love how you made the "paper ribbon" cute idea! the tea pot is just darling done with that paper!!

Kelly said...

Cute card - and love the new look of your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin